Monday, November 15, 2010

Kentucky Girl Moves Back East!

So I have been slacking on writing my blog (thank you Rachel, ha). There have been alot of changes since I last posted. Michael is now out of the military and he took a job near Louisville, so we have moved back East! It's so nice being close to home and being able to drive back when I want. I am still looking for a job, but I know I will find something soon. We also have been doing a lot of house hunting. We are actually looking to live in Floyds Knobs, Indiana. I was hesitant to leave Kentucky, but the prices are much better across the river. Plus we would only be 15 minutes from downtown Louisville.

Another major change is I have a new nephew!! Lindsay gave birth to Liam Philip Melching on October 22nd. He weighed 8 lbs 2 ounces and was born at 12:41pm. He is adorable and both mom and baby are doing wonderful.



It's amazing to think we have two little babies in our family now. My mom is planning a family vacation to Hilton Head next summer and it will be so much fun with the new additions.

That about sums up what has gone since I last posted. I'm excited to finally be settled in one place with my family near me. God has definitely answered my prayers.

1 comment:

The Revillas said...

SO glad you're back in KY and that I get to see you in 2.5 weeks!!

Also - hooray for finally updating your after 8 months ;-)