Sunday, November 9, 2008

Seattle Adventure



Well it's been a little while since my last blog, but today we finally visited downtown Seattle! It was definitely a cool city and fun to explore. We started off at the Pike Street Market, which is basically an open air market close to the waterfront. They had three floors of different shops and all kinds of fresh produce. We even got to see them throwing fish! It took us a couple of hours to explore everything, but we had a lot of fun. After going there we continued our tourist activities and went to the Space Needle! Even though it was overcast it was cool to see the city from such a height. It was a little expensive to ride to the top, but it's something that we had to do at least once. After the Space Needle, Michael suggested we go walk around the shops. Of course, I wasn't going to shoot down that idea. I even found an H&M!!! After that the plan was to eat at a seafood place, but we ended up eating at PF Changs, ha. We were tired of walking and it was the closest thing to us. Yeah, way for us to experience native Seattle food. All in all it was a great day. It took us less than an hour to get to Seattle, so for anyone that wants to come visit we can easily make a day trip.......not hinting at anything at all. I will write soon and I miss everyone!







Lauren

-- Ohh yeah, my coat makes me look like a snow beast.....

3 comments:

The Revillas said...

You know what's funny? As soon as I saw you in your coat I thought to myself "man, she looks like a snow beast".

:-P

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I'm so glad you got to take your trip into the city!! I can't wait to come visit!