Sunday, October 26, 2008

First Adventure: Steilacoom















Since we have been in Washington I have wanted to see the water, so Michael and I decided to take a trip to Steilacoom, a small town on the Puget Sound. Michael's brother and sister-in-law were stationed at Ft. Lewis in the early 90s and told us it was a cool city to see. Also we found out that the town was only 15 minutes away from us, so that was even better. The town was originally founded in 1854, so I figured it would have some neat history. We had lunch at a local restaurant and explored the beach....although not for too long because I wore very inappropriate shoes and got pebbles in them with every step I took. All in all it was a nice trip and it was cool that we are only a short drive from the ocean. Don't you think Michael's picture needs to be in GQ? Haha. (Also, I apologize that Michael and I only have one pose...sometimes I have a phobia of asking people to take our picture).

Lauren

No comments: