Friday, February 27, 2009

I've Become A Crazy Cat Lady

So I realized last night that Bella is not looking like a kitten anymore. It was quite sad. I thought I could always remedy the situation and get her a friend, but then I figured I still wanted a fiance. Tough decision, haha. Just kidding. Anyways, lately she has been getting more and more adventurous. The other night I was putting stuff in my drawers and she managed to some how get in my drawer and climb behind it. It took me a good 30 minutes to get her out. She has also learned to jump from the floor to my dresser and loves pushing everything off of it. It's a very annoying habit...especially at 6am. Here are a few pictures of her latest escapades. The first demonstrates the importance of checking the dryer while doing laundry. The second shows how she takes after me with her Diet Coke obsession, and finally when she gets tired she has made her own sleeping arrangements. And yes, I've become that crazy person that blogs about their cat. I'm sorry, my life is not that thrilling at the moment, haha.

2 comments:

The Revillas said...

I've blogged about our crazy cats. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with it (and if there is, I'm in denial).

:-)

Leanne said...

What you've become is a SLACKER! You've got to update this thing... What else am I supposed to do with my lunch hour, but to check out your blog? (It's too bad I don't Facebook; I hear it's an excellent time-waster...)